North Coast Rotary thanks the over 400 guests who joined us for the 3rd annual Great Pizza Bake-off at Avon High School on Thursday February 8th. Another great event with exceptional pizza to sample, ice cream from Mitchell’s, and cookies from Sprenger. The Bake-Off was followed by the well-attended Fusion Concert!
Bake-Off guests voted for their favorite pizzas in a variety of categories, and the winners were:
- People’s Choice – Neechi’s Pizza — 37190 Colorado Ave #105, Avon, OH 44011
- Best Specialty – Coleone’s Pizza — 375 Lear Rd, Avon Lake, OH 44012
- Pro’s Choice – Master Pizza — 35954 Detroit Rd, Avon, OH 44011
- Best Sauce – Pizza Hut –5041 N. Abbe, Elyria, OH 44035
- Participation Awards – Domino’s Pizza, Marco’s Pizza and Zeppe’s Pizzeria
Thank you to all of our supportive Pizzerias, to Avon High School, especially the Evening’s Emcee Rob Woods, to Assistant Superintendent Ben Hodge, to Sprenger Health Care for providing the delicious dessert cookies, to Mitchell’s ice cream and to the North Coast Interact Club who served drinks and desserts, and helped youngsters with Putting-Out-Polio.
North Coast Rotary fund-raisers support the North Coast Rotary Foundation.